- Pre-conception care, including advice about pre-existing medical conditions prior to pregnancy
- Holistic antenatal care including screening for complications of pregnancy, monitoring fetal growth and more
- Management of pregnancy related conditions and complications
- Joint decision making regarding birth plans
- Intrapartum care, including active management of labour
- Normal vaginal delivery, instrumental delivery & forceps delivery
- Repair of perineal tears or episiotomy
- Caesarean sections both as a planned procedure and as an emergency if complications arise
- Management of delivery of placenta and bleeding after delivery
- Postnatal care until discharged home & thereafter
Why Choose Integra Healthcare?
Obstetric-Neonatal TeamThe only combined tertiary obstetric-fetal-neonatal team in the Cayman Islands
Tertiary Trained & ExperiencedAll staff are experienced, consultant-level, tertiary trained senior professionals
Accessibility & Responsiveness24/7 access and the whole team lives within 5 minutes of both hospitals
Holistic CareWe pride ourselves on a patient-centred approach with shared decision making to ensure your birth experience is positive, whilst also having a particular focus on safety, given we are an island. You’ll find our team is passionate about creating an antenatal, birthing and postnatal journey that meets and exceeds your expectations, making having a baby the joyous experience it should be.
Safe CareIntegra has the only combined obstetric – neonatal qualified team on island, with individuals who are all tertiary trained and experienced, ensuring seamless coordination for both maternal and newborn aspects of care. The ideal pregnancy is an uneventful one but in the event that nature has other ideas, it’s important to have a team you are confident in, with the right experience and training, who work closely together.
Might you have a higher-risk pregnancy?Integra has a specialist, multidisciplinary high-risk pregnancy service. It’s worth visiting that page. The risk factors for a higher risk pregnancy include:
Existing Health Conditions
- High blood pressure
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Kidney disease
- Autoimmune disease
- Thyroid disease
- Certain infections e.g. Zika
Life Decisions & Lifestyle
- First pregnancy after age 35
- Alcohol use
- Tobacco use
- Drug use
Fetal Medicine ServiceAt Integra, we are blessed to have an experienced, tertiary UK consultant with a special interest in fetal medicine, including specialist skills training from the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. This provides added security and a multidisciplinary approach to specialist obstetric care, fetal health and emerging problems that just doesn’t exist anywhere else on island.
Multidisciplinary TeamOur team consists of two female obstetricians, including a special interest in fetal medicine, working seamlessly alongside three female neonatally-trained and experienced paediatricians, all of whom are tertiary-level and experienced from UK or Australasia. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to ensure the utmost in safety and coordination, along with unparalleled back up.
Accessibility & ResponsivenessObstetrics is a 24/7 specialty requiring responsiveness and timely attendance. We pride ourselves both in your direct access to your doctor and the back up of a team. And most importantly, all of our doctors live within 5 minutes of Cayman Islands Hospital, this side of the Grand Harbour traffic.
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
School holidays are a time for family, friends, and fun activities; and teens can stay up as late as there's no school! After holidays (such as the upcoming Easter break),...
This article aims to demystify common food allergies, breaking down the misconception that certain foods and drinks such as cow's milk, eggs and peanuts should not be given...
We wish to extend a warm welcome to Dr Yammine, Dr Robinson and Allie Campbell! Dr Yammine is a Specialist in Otolaryngology (ENT) Head & Neck Surgery, Laryngology &...